Home: a place natural or dear to one because of personal relationships or feelings of comfort and security. A peaceful or restful place; a refuge; a haven…
When you work with us you get a chance to work with a group of people who see the world differently. You will not be delivering services, rather you will create person-centered supports to make dreams of a fulfilled life come true.
Check out the list of job openings. If you think you qualify for a job opening please apply as instructed. If a job is not open you can still simply e-mail your resume to our resume file.
Note: First Aid with CPR level C – AED is required when hired and CRC are done right away. All new employees are given a 3 month period from the date of hire to obtain the rest of the requirements needed.
Support Worker: Regular Part-Time & Casual
Job Type: Part-Time & Casual
- The employee who works part-time is hired to fill the needs of people in the home on regularly scheduled shifts or on an on-call basis.
- Assist person with all personal care as needed.
- The part-time employee will be responsible... View Full Posting
Support Worker: Key Workers
Job Type: Full-Time
- Respect and maintain the cleanliness of people's homes. Home should always be left cleaner than when you arrived.
- Coordination of all services to meet the social, emotional, physical, financial and spiritual needs of people responsible for.
- Maintain ongoing involvement of parents,... View Full Posting
Support Worker: Team Leader/Manager
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
- Participate in selection of all residential support persons.
- Oversee training and orientation of all support staff.
- Supervision and regular yearly evaluation of all support persons on the team.
- A 3-month evaluation done on all new hires
- Deal with emergencies... View Full Posting
Support Worker: Overnight/Awake
Job Type: Full-Time
- Tend to the needs and ensure the safety and comfort of people.
- Check people hourly throughout the night.
- Carry out and record fire inspection. Carry out and record check in calls.
- Administer medications using MAR sheet and FIVE rights of medication administration. ... View Full Posting
Research & Development
Lifestyle Equity Society
305-1726 Dolphin Avenue
(250) 869-0185 (Fax)